ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES & LOGISTICS – Lae Base
Reporting to the Administration Manager.
- Act as a liaison to corporate Accounts Receivable group to answer and resolve issues
- Ensure daily takings are collected, receipted into the system and preparation of banking done on timely manner
- Lead the AR group, follow up collections and provide guidance to members of the team in resolving queries and issues.
- Process shipping documents and payments for customs clearance for Spectra and Warrior and ensure shipments are cleared on a timely manner
- Work with other internal teams to ensure staff PPE issues are processed on a timely manner
- Support in Admin tasks, maintaining CUG register for Lae branch
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of month end functions
- Diploma in Accounting
- AR and AP experiences
- Knowledge in MS Word and Excel
- Worked with MYOB and Orion packages
We offer a competitive salary with good working conditions. If you believe you have the required qualifications and experience, send your applications to the address below. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
P.O Box 94,
Lae, Morobe Province
Attn: Admin Manager
For: AR & Logistics Position
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
P 472 6555 / 7190 2906
Ask for: Janet Koitaga
11/09/2017 (2 weeks)