Origin Energy is an equal opportunity employer looking for talented professionals to join their dynamic team in an exciting and growing industry that has the potential of impacting transformative change. If you believe you have what it takes to impact change this could be the job for you. We are currently looking for a suitably qualified individual for the following roles:
SALES CLERK – Port Moresby
- Permanent role
- Based in Port Moresby, National Capital District
- Application close date: 11th August 2017
Based in Port Moresby and reporting to the Team Leader Scheduler, this position is responsible for;
- Prepare delivery and shipping schedules and coordinate delivery. Payment and purchase order a received prior to all deliveries.
- Match and batch daily delivery and reconcile. Report non-compliance to supervisor immediately.
- Daily balancing of register with cash. Supervisor checks and signs off daily.
- Daily summaries of sales Daily sales batch completed by 3.30 pm every day for supervisors check.
- Upload data to Attache and post manual sales documents, transfers and banking receipts to head office on regular intervals.
The person we seek must have;
- Certificate/Diploma in Accounting
- Experience in counter cash and credit sales.
- Excellent MS office skills in particular Excel
- Hands on experience in Attache software
- Hands on experience in customer account reconciliation with reading attaché
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience in counter sales role
- Pro-active in helping Branch Accountant in doing customer payment follow-ups
To apply forward written applications addressing the criteria and a copy of resume to:
Human Resources Recruitment
P O Box 1468, Boroko, NCD
Applications for the position close on Friday 11th August, 2017 at 5:00pm.
If you are not contacted 2 weeks after the closing date, consider your application to be unsuccessful.
09/09/2017 (2 weeks)