Account Manager Job Description
The Account Manager is responsible for managing an array of accounts; achieving high sales targets and sometimes even overseeing the work of account executives. Account Managers are also responsible for building relationships with new clients and leading team productivity.
Duties of the Account Manager include:
- Leading, training, and managing other members of the account management team and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Responsible for managing several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients.
- Championing the customer/client at all levels internally and training Account Managers to efficiently represent the customer.
- Achieving high sales targets and goals while motivating account executives to do the same.
- Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts.
- Giving sales presentations to high-level executives.
- Managing employer’s client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support.
- Feeding back all suggestions for improvement and market research to senior staff.
- Ensuring they are aware with all competitive activities within accounts and preventing attrition.
- Degrees in Business, Marketing, or any other related fields are typically required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a small team would be an advantage.
Requirements of the role:
Applicants are asked to address the above selection criteria in a covering letter and submit this along with your CV. Applications close 31st August, 2017.
Right to live and work in PNG
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
11/09/2017 (2 weeks)