Port Moresby based role
HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATOR
We are looking to recruit a suitably qualified & motivated Human Resource Administrator with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR Systems Administration and Basic Payroll to join our dynamic Human Resource Team.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior HR Consultant, and will be responsible for the provision of Payroll Accounting, HR reporting & Human Resource Information System (HRIS) administration.
You must meet these key criteria
- Degree in HRM, Business Management or similar
- Sound understanding of the HRIS system administration
- Excellent computer skills with the ability to use integrated management systems
- Presentation & spreadsheet application
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Sound organisation & planning skills with the capability to complete multiple tasks
- Sound analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality & professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective customer service
- Basic pay rolling knowledge
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, an updated resume with job experiences & contact details of two referees to: email@example.com
Applications must be 2MB or less.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close: Wednesday 18 August 2017
We are an organisation with an empowering and rewarding work environment that offers meaningful career development and the opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s best. We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits, recognition, learning and development opportunities and health and wellbeing programmes.
10/09/2017 (2 weeks)