The studies will include a systematic review and feasibility study of requirements for a logistics investment in the Gulf Province.
The systematic reviews aim to understand the needs and aspirations of stakeholders for transport in Gulf Province; and the impact of the new potential transport route for local communities and neighbouring provinces. The review will identify opportunities for:
- Economic development (with focus on agriculture but also possible impact on industrial and service driven business opportunities)
- Social development
- Environmental development
The technical feasibility study will include:
- Road, sea/river transport
- Transport of cargo (refrigerated / non-refrigerated)
- Business model for a PPP with the local government infrastructure requirements
Expressions of Interests close on February 15th.
Interested firms can apply through the link below.