Port Moresby based role
MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS ADVISOR
We are looking to recruit a qualified and experienced Media and Communications Advisor with a minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience working in the news industry.
The candidate will be able to strengthen the communications capability of the PNG Communications team, whilst concurrently developing and overseeing implementation of overarching strategy and supporting systems.
The successful candidate will report to the Senior PNG Communications Advisor and will be employed on full time basis by Oil Search.
You must meet these key criteria
• Completed a Bachelors Degree in Journalism and Communication or similar
• General understanding of current events
• Excellent English communications skills, both written and oral.
• Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Excellent networking skills
• Good understanding of Oil and Gas legislations
• Prior private sector experience
• Strong familiarity with the publication process, photography, video and audio content gathering and editing skills
• Ability to work with all areas of the business.
• Must be prepared to work after hours, including weekends, as well as undertake field travel.
How to Apply:
Send your cover letter, an updated resume with job experiences & contact details of two referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be 2MB or less.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close: Tuesday August 15 2017
We are an organisation with an empowering and rewarding work environment that offers meaningful career development and the opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s best. We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits, recognition, learning and development opportunities and health and wellbeing programmes.
08/09/2017 (2 weeks)