AAA PROPERTIES is seeking to hire an organized practical skilled hardworking Residential / Commercial Handyman to assist our Properties Team based in Lae.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL HANDYMAN
- Schedules Site visits to conduct inspections for needed service and repairs to apartments.
- Ensure that all safety inspections are completed as required.
- Ensure Fire protection systems and equipment are maintained.
- Ensure that Tenant issues are dealt with in a timely manner and that proper follow-through is done.
- Handling a variety of facilities maintenance requirements.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Tertiary qualification required.
- Strong Communication, organizational and multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate at all levels.
- Knowledge of MS Office or understanding of the computer.
- Experience with plumbing and electrical systems required.
- Excellent facility with common hand and power tools.
- Familiarity with apartment unit layouts and infrastructures.
- Ability to communicate well with property management and maintenance staff.
- Willingness to uphold company standards for safety, tenant service and efficiency.
- Strong sense of customer service and reliable work ethics
- Current driver's license is required.
Salary Package:Offer will commensurate with skills and experience of successful candidate
Interested applicants please submit your written applications before C.O.B, 1st September 2017.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted; DO NOT follow up on application.
Interested applicants please submit your written applications to:
The Human Resource Manager
Highland Products Limited Private Mail Bag No. 1
09/09/2017 (2 weeks)