Digicel has an amazing opportunity for a diligent Financial Reporting Manager who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career within the telecommunication industry:
Reporting to the Financial Controller – GSM, you will assume the Financial Reporting Manager role for the PNG Market, working closely with the Financial Controller and reporting the financial performance of various business units:
- Prepare reports and financial statements.
- Ensure group policies and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner.
- Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the management team.
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues to ensure auditor agreement with company decisions on accounting disclosures and issues.
- Assist in the coordination of Annual audit and Half Yearly review activities of external auditors.
- Support month end and year end closing.
- Ad-hoc work as and when assigned by the management.
- Ad-hoc projects will be ongoing.
- Working closely with the senior team.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- CPA with 7 years of work experience in a Telecom Industry, FMCG, media or related field.
- Knowledge of financial information reporting relating to budgeting, forecasting, financial statements and cash flow.
- Knowledge and experience in Hyperion accounting software.
- Strong analytical & excel skills with the ability to work as speed under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent ability to think commercially about the business including reviewing pricing proposals, promotions & new products.
All interested applicants are required to submit an updated CV and a covering letter indicating the vacant position title in the subject of the email to: PNG.Recruitment@digicelgroup.com
Applications close by 5pm, Friday, 2 March, 2018.
02/03/2018 (4 days)