We are seeking highly motivated, competent and result-oriented Advertising Account Manager, based in POM.
This role will be focussed on building & developing professional relationships with a focus on large international and local clients as well as the SME sector through consultative strategic media planning across various advertising platforms & services. You will be required to promote Traditional & Non-Traditional media channels as avenues to enhance brand engagement with the client’s desired audience. You will be focussed on creating leads & driving sales in the Southern Region to achieve monthly individual & team sales revenue targets.
- Confident communicator (English) with the ability to influence and develop strong professional relationships.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and experience with Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is essential.
- Create strong leads and cross-sell Trend Media Advertising products and platforms.
- Develop new business opportunities with key local , international and SME clients to achieve individual and team revenue targets.
- Keep updated with marketing trends and report competitor, daily revenue and pipeline activities.
- Plan and implement strategic media campaigns based on client requirements and budgets.
- Liaise with clients and creative teams to deliver campaigns on time and on budget.
- Measure Ad effectiveness and optimize campaigns if needed.
- Ensure all Debtors accounts are settled within trading terms and all enquiries are follow-up within 24 hours.
- Eight years’ experience in Media Sales and Strategic Planning Roles.
- Diploma in Business discipline preferred.
- Media Experience is an Advantage.
All Interested Applicants are required to submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email. The subject line is to indicate the vacant title position (Advertising Account Manager) and is to be emailed to: Carol@trend.media
01/11/2017 (1 week)