We are seeking highly motivated, competent and result-oriented Advertising Executive to be based in POM.
This role will be focussed on building & developing professional relationships with SME advertisers through consultative selling of various advertising products & services. You will be required to promote Traditional & Non-Traditional media channels as avenues to enhance brand engagement with the client’s desired audience. You will be focussed on creating leads & driving sales in the Southern Region to achieve monthly individual & team sales revenue targets.
- Confident communicator (English) with the ability to influence and develop strong professional relationships.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and experience with Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook is essential.
- Create Sales leads and cross-sell Trend Media Advertising products.
- Develop new business opportunities with SME clients to achieve individual and team revenue targets.
- Keep updated with marketing trends and report competitor, daily revenue and pipeline activities.
- Create high-standard campaign proposals based on client requirements and budgets.
- Ensure all Debtors accounts are settled within trading terms and all enquiries are follow-up within 24 hours.
- Five years’ experience in Sales Executive or Representative Roles.
- Diploma in Business preferred.
- Media Experience is an Advantage.
All Interested Applicants are required to submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email. The subject line is to indicate the vacant title position (Advertising Executive) and is to be emailed to: Carol@trend.media.
01/11/2017 (1 week)