Field based role
We are looking to recruit a Machinist with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience to join our maintenance team.
The successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and will be responsible for performing routine fitting and machining tasks in support of the operational facilities.
The candidate will also ensure all equipment is operated and maintained in accordance with safety regulations and manufacturer’s recommendations so as to maintain safe and efficient operations.
You must meet these key criteria
- Fitter Machinist trade is mandatory with a dual trade or other relevant technical skills
- Prior work experience in Oil and Gas or mining industry
- Readily able to read, understand and interpret applicable drawings.
- Good communication skills within the work group and with others as required.
- Takes a good approach to maintaining the equipment for which the position is responsible.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance JDE system.
- A team player
- Official American Petroleum Institute(API) Monogram, entitled API Spec Q1/API Specification 7-1
How to Apply
Send your cover letter, an updated resume with job experiences & contact details of two referees to: email@example.com
Applications must be 2MB or less.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications close: Wednesday 30 August 2017
We are an organisation with an empowering and rewarding work environment that offers meaningful career development and the opportunity to work with and learn from the industry’s best. We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits, recognition, learning and development opportunities and health and wellbeing programmes.
10/09/2017 (2 weeks)