Are you a manager, motivator and marketer all rolled into one?
This multinational organisation is more than just a market leader in their industry. Our client is focused on fostering diversity and placing people at the center of its extensive operations across Papua New Guinea.
To expand their operations and develop new customer relationships, the executive management team in Port Moresby is seeking a natural influencer to join the executive as National Sales and Distribution Manager.
In this unique role, you will lead and develop the capabilities of the Sales team while creating and implementing initiatives to set up new distribution networks and target new sales opportunities across Papua New Guinea:
- Develop distribution networks and new customer relationships
- Deliver sales volumes and gross margin targets
- Execute supply agreements
- Collaborate with operations to ensure effective scheduling of products and services
- Plan, develop and execute marketing strategies to achieve company objectives
- Create and carefully monitor key sales and marketing budgets
- Analyse sales data and develop strategies for long-term growth
- Utilise your business acumen to fast-track growth and identify new data-driven marketing initiatives
This is an opportunity to utilise your background in distribution management to play a pivotal role in the future of the organisation and lead a highly professional team. You will be rewarded with a lucrative salary package and ongoing support from a talented executive.
Keys to success
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business Management, Economics, Finance or related discipline (post graduate business qualifications highly regarded)
- 15+ years' experience in a sales and distribution management role
- Previous experience managing regional teams
- Background in a sales and distribution environment (for example, FMCG)
- Knowledge of AS/NZ 1596 and 5601 desirable
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and coach teams to success
- Ability to develop budgets and analyse data
If this sounds like your next step in executive management, apply by uploading your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Your future is our business.
With over 125 years' combined experience, we understand the international markets we work in and have developed exceptional professional networks throughout the globe. We listen, we offer insights into the market and we help people realise their potential. We treat people how we would expect to be treated and give them access to a multitude of openings, many of which are not advertised.
Confidentiality is so important to us - and you. All conversations and applications are held in the strictest of confidence. We take a different approach to recruitment, and treat your CV and details with care. Our consultants make the time to work closely with you and will never release your details to our clients without your prior approval.
10/09/2017 (2 weeks)