Our client is a leader in the air conditioning and refrigeration services industry, specialising in providing superior quality service and maintenance across Papua New Guinea.
A key position exists for an Air Conditioning Technician & Supervisor - Chillers to lead a team of hardworking mechanics and technicians in the day-to-day delivery of air and water cooled chillers and control systems service and installation in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea.
- This hands-on position is an expat requirement (residential role, no FIFO options available)
- Fantastic career development opportunities going into the future
- Accommodation, company 4WD, phone and computer provided
- Attractive flight allowance and annual leave
Key requirements for the role include strong experience on air and water cooled chillers and controls, and the ability to understand and interpret technical documents to deliver reports. You will need practical hands on experience with central plant CHW and VRG systems, have a passion for this type of work.
You will oversee a local team of up to 15 and will require strong leadership and communication skills.
- At least 4 years' experience in air conditioning services
- Strong knowledge and experience with chillers, electrical and control circuits
- Trade qualification & ARC licence
- Valid driver's licence
- Restricted electrical licence
Experience working in a third / developing world environment would be advantageous but not essential. However it is important to understand the challenges associated with working in a low skilled work force environment often with cultural sensitivities.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to match the above requirement please apply with your CV.
10/09/2017 (2 weeks)